I feel like Thanksgiving just crept up on us this year! I can't believe its days away. I was hoping to share this sooner for inspiration, but time flew past me. Here is our Thanksgiving table this year. I incorporated copper and wood for a warm and cozy vibe for the table this year because Thanksgiving is all about eating in comfort with the ones you love. We have been hosting Thanksgiving for the past couple years now and I love it. Any chance to host a party I am all there. My husband not so much, but he's slowly getting on board. Anyways, here is some Thanksgiving Day table inspo!





I love the warmth that the copper accents give off. I used these copper salt and pepper shakers and  this copper pitcher. Also love these copper cheese knives that I find myself incorporating somehow at every gathering.


Always use this wooden bowl and serving utensils for some sort of salad. 




Added this table runner for a little boho theme & love that it can be used throughout the seasons. 



Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat, drink and be thankful!

XO
Sam

Shop My Look