Hey loves. Fall is officially gone and looks like the colder weather is here to stay. We all know this just means a longer winter, which means bring on the coats! You can never have too many. I actually am ready for the colder weather and the cute jackets that come along with it. Although it's going to be a challenge this time around since I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm slowly retiring my coats because I can't zip them all the way up. The struggle is real. Just means time to buy some that will actually fit...not a bad thing!

I am wearing a faux fur coat from Urban Outfitters but looks like its sold out. I found some similar to it and also linked some others that I think you might like.  This coat is almost identical to the one I have, it comes in green too and its on sale. Also love this beige faux fur coat, super similar to the one I have, just has a belt and I love that about it. Super cute with bump too. Sometimes I like to switch it up and wear a little color, and I adore this one sky blue color here so much. Definitely have my eye on it. This cream color teddy coat is probably first on my Christmas list, it looks so cozy I need to have it. Thanks for following and be sure to check out the coats below. Thanks so much for following.




| Beanie | Coat (Similar) | Sneakers



Shop My Look

XO
Sam