Hello friends!! I don't know about you guys, but finding maternity pants its not an easy task! Last pregnancy was much different. It was warmer weather so I basically lived pantless and in flowy dresses. Finding it much more challenging this time around being pregnant during the colder days. I would feel bad if I didn't share a good find with all you other pregnant moms out there. These camel high waist bell bottoms from Pink Blush Maternity are the bomb. The material is such good quality, nice and thick for the colder days and snug enough to keep my bump and bum in place! I was going for a fun and relaxed look so I paired them with a flowy sweater and sneakers. They can be styled many different ways which is one of the reasons I love them so much. So if you're searching for a chic pair of maternity pants, you should check them out. My outfit is linked below. Happy Sunday & stay groovy my friends!


Pants | Sweater | Sneakers | Backpack